Ukrainian Red Cross helps the people in Kryvyi Rih
- provides medicines and dressings to four local hospitals, and facilitated the opening of a field hospital in the city by providing tents and necessities;
- transmits to internally displaced persons, children, low-income people, large families food kits, hygiene products, baby food, diapers;
- finds specific vital medicines, the supply of which in the city pharmacies is unstable;
- cares about pets;
- provides people with clothes, shoes, cots and other essentials;
- conducts first aid trainings.