Ukrainian Red Cross Society is an all-Ukrainian humanitarian organization that helps Ukraine in providing humanitarian aid during armed conflicts and in peacetime.
- participates in the provision of international assistance in the event of disasters and emergency situations,
- provides medical and social assistance to the least socially protected sections of the population,
- teaches first aid skills,
- helps in restoring family ties lost as a result of armed conflicts, natural disasters or migration processes,
- provides psychosocial support and so on.