People in Ukraine need help now
Donate now to help us provide vital aid to people during this difficult time!
By choosing a monthly payment, your regular support will allow us to help more people in need.
How we help: photo facts
Frequently Asked Questions
Before contacting us, try to find the answer to your question in this list:
The Red Cross has been supporting people affected by this conflict for years, and will not stop now.
Your donation will be used to reach people in urgent need, including:
- Providing food, first aid, clean water, shelter support, warm clothing, hygiene parcels and medicines
- Supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Supporting fire fighters and civil protection units
- Training people up in life-saving first aid
- Helping families stay in contact with each other
- Educating people on the risks of explosives
- Repairing vital infrastructure
- Helping to repair homes, healthcare centres, schools and community centres
Please donate today.
Since the escalation of the armed conflict, volunteers and employees of the Red Cross of Ukraine haven’t stopped their work for a moment, providing support to the population in the context of a large-scale humanitarian crisis.
Since February 24, the Ukrainian Red Cross Society has mobilized all its forces and used available resources to help the population of Ukraine. Two hundred eighty local organizations, 24 regional ones, 500 employees, and 6,000 volunteers, of which 3,000 are reserve volunteers, help Ukrainians 24/7 without stopping for a minute. The Ukrainian Red Cross Society provides humanitarian aid, psychosocial support, conducts information activities on first aid, mine danger, and international humanitarian law. Emergency Response Teams save lives.
To increase its capacity and reach even more people in need, the Ukrainian Red Cross Society is working with international donors, the public and private sectors, and partners from the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Dozens of fundraising and crowdfunding platforms have been launched in Ukraine and abroad. We are approached by people from all over the world, gathering and providing all possible help.
Each aid is not just a drop in the ocean; rather, from such acts an ocean of good is created. Each charitable tribute is a contribution to great change in the future.
$10 could provide a hygiene kit to a family of five, giving them supplies to stay healthy for a month
$20 could provide five blankets to families taking shelter
$30 could provide 3,600 chlorine tablets to ensure that families have access to clean, safe water
$100 could provide sleeping mats for 66 people who have been forced from their homes
$210 could provide a fully equipped first aid kit, including supplies, to a first aider treating those wounded
You can cancel your subscription at any time by simply contacting us at: email@example.com
We are not currently accepting items such as clothes, food or medical supplies for the Ukraine. These kind offers are really appreciated, and we do understand that not everyone is in a position to give money right now, but we can only accept money for emergency appeals.
Items have to be sorted, cleaned, and transported, which slows down our response.
You can contact your local branch of the Red Cross in your country. Most likely your local Red Cross is collecting humanitarian aid for the people of Ukraine.
All donations go to support the Ukrainian Red Cross and the Ukrainian people. We use the fundraising platform in partnership with the Swiss Red Cross.
Monthly donations are usually processed automatically on the 5th of the month.
This way you will be helping out regularly without having to visit the site every time to enter your card details. All payments are absolutely secure. You can stop helping at any time. Monthly donations are convenient and work like subscriptions to news, favorite music, movies, etc.
Yes, you can organise a fundraising event to support people in Ukraine. To discuss this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also lots of creative ways you can get involved to support the appeal, for example:
- Streaming or gaming, via a gameathon or live stream
- Host a cake sale
- Host a Red Cross ‘cup of kindness’ tea party (online or in real life)
- Sponsored challenges – hold a sponsored silence, sponsored walk or think up your own challenge
- Bag packing at supermarkets in return for donations
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to raise money from your social network
- We also have lots of ideas for virtual events, from quizzes to book clubs
- Swap your skills for donations, by holding an online or in-person tutorial. Share your cooking, language or music skills and raise money at the same time.