Helping in ChernihivNatalka Panchyshyn
Liberated Chernihivska oblast still has a large number of humanitarian needs. Chernihiv regional organization of Ukrainian Red Cross helps in their solution:
- delivered 14 electric generators for facilities of the city and region;
- delivers food, clothing, hygiene products — dozens of tons of aid per week in Chernihiv and the region;
- delivers vital medicines to people on a daily basis;
- delivers drinking water to hospitals, bomb shelters, other areas of the city — every day about 10 cubic meters of water;
- pays special attention to medical institutions of the city and region, regularly providing food, hygiene products and medicines;
- Emergency response team volunteers help transport people to medical facilities.