Head of Interregional Office in Dnipron.email@example.com
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) seeks a Head of Interregional Office (IRO) in Dnipro to provide and strengthen the corporate service support, coordination (civil society, NGOs, RCRC Movement and government) and development covering 5 Regional Branches under one IRO.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience including managing staff
- Good understanding of the global humanitarian environment
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with an International Organisation, international non-governmental organization, NGO and/or government development agency
- Experience in managing programmes and projects including planning, monitoring and guiding implementation, budget development and management of significant field-based projects, reporting and technical advice and guidance
- Experience in field intervention, volunteer management, mentoring and capacity building, training project staff and working with vulnerable populations
- Be key field support to the Branches, and field teams in operational sites for the implementation of the One Plan.
- In the Oblast, support with design, set up, planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting, transition in line with the development of the situations.
- Continuously assess the humanitarian and security situation and gaps; report results to HQ.
- Support in running programme field activities (such as Health, CVA, Shelter, Relief, CEA, and others) and support services, by ensuring technical support to Branches in close cooperation with respective technical experts.
- Support the Branches in building capacity where needed both to carry out current operations and for sustainable long-term organizational development (such as volunteer management, building operational capacity, financial and administrative services, logistics capacity development and warehousing).
- Facilitate information flow and coordination and cooperation between: URCS HQ, Partner National Societies operating the Oblasts, as well as IFRC and ICRC.
- Ensure that the IRO is well supported in terms of human resources, administration, finance, logistics and fleet, planning/monitoring, legal, security by serving as focal point for the Branches.
- Be responsible for the daily functioning of the office building including security and assets.
Ukrainian Red Cross Society offers:
- Interesting, diverse, and multitasking work.
- Opportunity to help the Ukrainian people.
- Participation in training and seminars in Ukraine and abroad.
- Employment according to the Labor Code.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2023.
All the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and HR may contact eligible candidates prior to the deadline for submission as such early application is encouraged.