URCS announces the competition of Deputy General Director (Finance, Logistics, HR)Natalka Panchyshyn
The main target is to provide professional Finance, HR/Admin, Procurement/Logistics and Legal support to operations in Ukraine and to implement all related tasks, ensure compliance with relevant donors guidelines and URCS Policies.
- University degree.
- At least 5 years of professional experience (preferably in Finance)
- Preferably with minimum 2 years within humanitarian or development organization.
- Can work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
- Good communication and liaison skills with internal and external partners
- Good command of English
- Experience working in an international context is an asset
- Experience from the RC movement is a strong asset
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead development of institutional planning and budgeting process, including creation of tools to develop programs budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with programmatic work plans and organisational goals;
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance;
- Lead processes and communications regularly working with project budget owners across the organisation to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s);
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning;
- Develop and maintain templates related to budget and cash management;
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis;
- Being responsible for quality and timely accounting e.g. cash procedures, bank accounts, receipts and supporting documents
- Coordinating and overseeing the payment of tax liabilities in order to comply with legal obligations
- Coordinating and supervising the conduct of local audits relating to accounting, tax, labour, stock and asset management
- Provide technical advice and guidance for any accounting-related issues and legal compliance.
- Guarantee compliance with procurement procedures;
- Manage offer analysis and make recommendations regarding suitable vendors;
- Support the Head of Logistics Department in all related tasks;
- Ensure timely deliveries of goods to the project sites;
- Always optimize the transportation means in order to make deliveries cost-efficient;
- Oversee the recruitment, selection, placement, induction and debriefing of staff and ensure that best practice of recruitment and selection policy and practice is implemented across all areas
- To advise in orientation, induction and training (as required) for the employees
- To support with developing and obtaining all Job Descriptions and Departments Regulations from Heads of the corresponding Departments
- To support in implementation of office processes and protocols as per URCS Standard Operating Procedures, health and safety;
- To improve the process of office supplies and assets procurement orders, contracts for suppliers, lease agreements etc.
- Deliver high quality legal services at URCS as well as at all Branches;
- Contribute towards enhancing URCS’s capacity to carry on evidence based advocacy;
- Contribute towards implementation of high-quality legal service.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application. All the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and HR may contact eligible candidates prior to the deadline for submission as such early application is encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.