URCS opens position of Corporate Fundraiser for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in URCSНадія Михайленко
Ukrainian Red Cross Society opens position of Corporate Fundraiser for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in URCS
Building long-term mutually beneficial partnerships with the Corporate sector in Ukraine for fundraising.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in one of the following: consulting, sales, advertising, fundraising, CSR/marketing/PR departments of business. Managerial experience is a plus.
• Experience in working with International (Non-profit / Humanitarian) Organizations
• Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
• Good level in both written and spoken English language.
• Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail
• Working experience in governmental structures with external donor’s co-financing is a plus
• Working experience in sales and/or advertising is a plus
• Understanding concept of non-zero-sum game and principles of win-win-win situations.
• To upgrade and manage URCS Resource Mobilization strategy for raising funds from Corporates.
• To be responsible for managing, identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewardship of portfolio of new partners to help towards the achievement of URCS annual fundraising goal based on the approved plan and targets.
• To create a database of the corporate organizations in Ukraine, and regularly update it.
• To generate income from the corporate sector, specifically through large-scale integrated Charity of the Year partnerships, MNC, SME, employee fundraising & volunteering, payroll giving and CRM (Cause Related Marketing) campaigns.
• To support and provide advisory to regional URCS teams involved in Corporate Fundraising. To create such dedicated teams in URCS Regional Branches and ensure proper fundraising tools and plans for them.
• To monitor Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) issues in the media, and keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
• To develop and write funding proposals, corporate applications and reports, concept notes and presentations to potential donors.
• To manage relationships with Corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with Corporate.
• To track, analyze and report on fundraising results in the Corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
• To travel to the project site/corporate HQ depending on the requirement, and to URCS Regional Branches for local fundraising teams coordination.
• Actively contribute to planning and budgeting, especially regarding corporate fundraising within the URCS Fundraising team.
We provide full support for newcomers, with long-term coaching and training from high professional experts.
Working in a friendly team of inspired professionals, flexible work schedule.
The compensation rate is appropriate to the market level.
Please submit your CV in English firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.09.2021 and samples of previous methodological work done – online or printed.