URCS announces the competition of Local Consultant for the final project evaluationНадія Михайленко
National Committee of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) announces the competition of Local Consultant for the final project evaluation
Based in Kyiv, the Local Consultant is responsible for supporting the evaluation by coordinating the data collection process, conducting data analysis, supporting the International Consultant, and contributing to the methodology and final report.
Education and professional qualifications:
• Higher education, preferable additional studies relating to sociology
• At least 3 years of professional experience in the research field, preferably in a Non-Profit Organization
• Excellent writing skills in Ukrainian, fluent English (written and oral)
• Experience with evaluations, semi-structured surveys, and KoBo Toolbox is an asset
• Work experience in an international organization or context is an asset
• Share RCRC Movement’s fundamental principles
• Willingness to be an active team player
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to write analytical reports and summaries in English
• Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
• Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
• Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
• Flexibility and capacity to adapt to a challenging environment
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Participate in the development of methodology and schedule
• Prepare data-collection tools (including questionnaire) and techniques
• Instruct, support and supervise the URCS’ enumerators engaged in data collection
• Facilitate data collection conducted by URCS enumerators
• Perform the data analysis according to the plan provided by International Consultant
• Contribute to the consolidation of the draft final report.
Terms: 20 days with possible extension. Local Consultant is expected to have the private entrepreneurship status.
Please submit your CV in English by 24.09.2021 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired costs for the working day (fee), along with your motivation letter in English and three professional references/recommendation letters.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for interviews. The detailed ToR will be shared with candidates selected for interviews.