URCS is looking for a Finance and Administrative assistant with Danish Red CrossНадія Михайленко
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) is looking for a Finance and Administrative assistant with Danish Red Cross
Based in Danish Red Cross country office in Kyiv, the Finance and Administrative assistant supports Danish Red Cross (DRC) Mission in Ukraine with all Financial, Human Resources and Administrative duties associated to DRC mission in Ukraine. Employed by URCS, the Finance and Administrative assistant will be reporting to the Danish Red Cross Finance Manager (FM) and work in close support to URCS, and in cooperation with Red Cross partners.
• Knowledge on Finance management and administration
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an asset
– University degree, preferably in the field of Finance management, or administration
– Knowledge in finance, budget and accounting
– At least three years of professional experience in Finance and administration, preferably in non-profit sector
– Work experience in international organization or context is an asset
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
– Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
– Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
– Flexibility and capacity to adapt to challenging environment
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Support monthly reconciliations under Finance Manager responsibility
• Responsible for financial reporting for the ongoing projects under guidance of Finance Manager
• Record day to day financial transactions in DRC Accountancy system
• Record day to day financial transactions in the CO cashbook
• Check invoice and prepare DRC payment vouchers
• Ensure proper filing of financial and administrative supporting documents in office and System
• Support Finance Manager in checking URCS vouchers according to donor’s compliance
• Support delegates on financial related issues in coordination with the Finance Manager.
• Provide advances to delegates and ensure timely settlement of advances.
• Check if the advance settlements are backed up with sufficient and relevant support documents
• Support Travel expenses and documents filings
• Assistance in projects audit activities
• Ensure support to the good establishment and follow up of CO Agreements and Contracts
• Ensure key Human Resources documentation of the mission is available and filed
• Liaison with URCS, IFRC office, individuals, and institutions on administrative and operational matters concerning the country office
• Manage the proper filing, storage and security of financial and admin documents
• Provide required logistics support to delegates and DRC visitors including visas, residence permits, accreditation, accommodation, travel arrangements
• Procurement of required goods and services for Country Office as required following DRC guidelines/policies and practices
• Keep updated list of suppliers/service providers and keep track of all services
• Maintain accurate and updated inventory of the office equipment/assets
• Keep updated list of all contracts and procurement documentation to full audit trail standards
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter in English by 19.09.2021 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for interviews.