URCS announces the competition for the position of Regional Fundraiser at URCS Resource Mobilization UnitНадія Михайленко
National Committee of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) announces the competition for the position of Regional Fundraiser at URCS Resource Mobilization Unit
To serve as a communicator between URCS HQ and 5 target regional branches of Kyiv oblast in Resource Mobilization activities development process;
in close cooperation with branches’ staff and volunteers – to facilitate and manage the implementation of series of fundraising initiatives at a local level.
- In cooperation with HQ RM Team, to develop and increase income of target local branches from new
and existing donors through:
o Individual donations (with special focus on regular giving)
o Corporate (mainly focus on local SME) giving
o Campaigns and events
o Small and medium grant projects from donors’ institutions (like IRF, PIN, Zagoriy
o Local community budgets, including participatory budget program.
- Develop opportunities for individual membership and other forms of individual giving engagement
- To analyze fundraising potential of target communities (presence of donors, corporates, history and
opportunities of cooperation with local authorities etc.)
To help branch leadership in planning and budgeting fundraising activities
- Actively contribute to planning and budgeting especially regarding individual giving fundraising
within the URCS Fundraising team
- To maintain personal professional growth by participation in training and other educational events
either domestic or ones provided by our partners
- To provide regular and accurate reporting and data collection to HQ URCS RM coordinator
- To participate in all meetings/events in framework of URCS Resource Mobilization Plan of action
- To be responsible for establishing and promoting the Ukrainian Red Cross brand and raising
awareness about the organization’s work in the public.
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 31.01.2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.