URCS announces the competition for the position of Organization Development CoordinatorНадія Михайленко
National Committee of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) announces the competition for the position of Organization Development Coordinator.
Basic requirements for the candidate:
• higher education, desirably field-specific one;
• experience in organizational development, organization transformation, change management for at least 3 years;
• experience of work in non-governmental organizations or organizations providing humanitarian assistance would be an advantage;
• readiness for business trips domestically and abroad;
• fluent English (at least upper-intermediate level);
• experience in managing projects and programs, strong planning and budgeting skills;
• experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams;
Main functional responsibilities:
• ensuring capacity building and institutional development of Ukrainian Red Cross branches regionally and at HQ level;
• development of methodological base (Policies, Bylaws, Standards), Systems and Structures in the field of organization development;
• development of organizational and functional change projects, preparing analytical overviews on ongoing change initiatives;
• development of Ukrainian Red Cross regional branches network, including creation of new standard and systematic tools and approaches to branch development & volunteer management;
• processes design and reengineering;
• participation in new URCS Strategy and Development Roadmap creation and implementation;
• ensuring communication and coordination platform for all stakeholders in Organization Development (Seniour Management, Donors, Partners).
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 25.11.2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.