Ukraine Red Cross opens position of Project CoordinatorНадія Михайленко
Ukraine Red Cross (URCS), with support of the Danish Red Cross (DRC) opens position of Project Coordinator. Based in URCS National Committee in Kyiv, the Project Coordinator supports DRC project funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark with program management and internal coordination between URCS different departments involved.
· University degree, preferably in the field of social science, international relations, project management, humanitarian faculty or related fields;
· At least one year of professional experience in humanitarian or development organization is required;
· Experience in project management;
· Work experience in international context is an asset;
· Excellent level of written and spoken English, with the ability to translate;
· Knowledge on Humanitarian and development fields;
· Knowledge on the humanitarian context and social needs in Ukraine;
· Knowledge of project management cycle, methodologies and tools;
· Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel;
· Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is a strong asset;
· Strong networking skills and relate well with colleagues and partners;
· Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information;
· Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner;
· High level of motivation for self-development and high rate of self-education.
Project cycle management:
· Ensure progress on programme implementation by providing support to project managers including development and revision of yearly and quarterly adjusted action plans and budgets;
· Ensure proper project planning, preparation and activities organisation;
· Collect, consolidate and analyse reports and write project progress reports Quarterly/Annual as well as Final reports based on Donors requirements;
· Define project budget forecast based on sound analysis of activity plans;
· In close cooperation with Finance Staff, ensure constant budget monitoring;
· In charge to ensure proper filing of the project is done at national and Field level;
· Develop necessary general documents and tools related to the project management;
· Ensure translation of documents and correspondence;
· Contribute to project evaluation, assessment, review as relevant;
· In charge of project activities in implementation in the field of Protection, CEA and Advocacy in touch with relevant focal persons Coordinate planning, monitoring and evaluation of the project as a whole;
· Implement direct assigned activities related to the project;
· In compliance with donors and URCS regulations, realize tender procedures and produce tender documentation (if required) to ensure transparent financial management for the supply of materials and services Support Financial Management and consolidation of budget;
· Support trainings, seminar and workshop preparation and roll out;
Coordination, information and communication:
· Facilitate project team coordination and cooperation in implementation of the project, in Branch and volunteer development, PSS and social cohesion, Protection and Advocacy;
· Facilitate the coordination of the program between the different URCS departments and with others Red Cross partners;
· Coordinate and consolidate schedules (Training, monitoring visits etc..);
· Facilitate external expertise contribution from Danish Red Cross (DRC) as well as expertise from external partners;
· Support Program communication materials development.
Please send a resume indicating your desired salary level and a cover letter indicating your position by 10.11.2020 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.