Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Call Center ManagerМихайленко Надія
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Call Center Manager.
As the Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations of URCS call center, casework and program service activities for individuals and/or families requiring social service organization assistance that are handled through the URCS call center. Call center Manager is responsible for the oversight of URCS Call Center to ensure member service is professional and efficient and systems are utilized to their fullest potential. The Call Center Manager provides leadership and support to assigned workers, support the department to meet the customer service expectations of both internal and external customers and plans, supervises, and improves quality of the day-to-day and long-term activities of the service unit.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Manage the call center to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives
· Plan and implement the overall strategy
· Track and measure productivity and compare to banchmarks
· Offer solutions for improvement
· Create and manage the knowledge base, bring information together, observe knowledge that can useful to the URCS projects
· Contribute actively to the URCS Project teams exchanges and meetings
· Write project progress reports (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual) as well as Intermediary and Final reports based on Donors requirements
· Direct all supervisory functions for team, including, but not limited to, interviewing/hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and disciplining to ensure a well-qualified team and to enhance operational success, provide feedback in support of the professional development process.
· Ensure employee satisfaction
· Oversee the call center altogether
· University degree in marketing, communications, public relations, social science, project management, humanitarian faculty, human rights or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
· A minimum of 1-year successful supervisory experience, preferably in a call center
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
· Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
· Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
· Effective verbal and written communication skills are required
· Excellent computer skills required
· Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian is required
· Professional experience in humanitarian or Civil Protection related field is a strong asset
· Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is a strong asset
Permanent place of work: Kyiv
This is a full-time position and will work primarily (9.00 AM – 6.00 PM).
Please send your resume with the position to the following address: email@example.com
Due to the large number of inquiries, we contact candidates who fully meet the requirements of the vacancy.