Protection and CEA (Community Engagement and Accountability) CoordinatorМихайленко Надія
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Protection and CEA (Community Engagement and Accountability) Coordinator.
As the Protection and CEA Coordinator, you will be responsible for strengthening management of URCS Protection approach and mechanisms with a specific focus on CEA component comprising planning and implementing all CEA activities in URCS – as one uniform Feedback Mechanism at all levels ensuring CEA institutionalization in URCS, well as strengthening local branches capacity and participation in Community Engagement. Of special attention will be finetuning the mechanism of URCS programming: design and implementation of programs, services, activities based on community needs and analyzed feedback.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build and finetune feedback mechanism in HQ and regionally; to ensure mechanism control, support and data analysis, to implement Feedback Mechanism Policy and other relevant documents at all levels in URCS.
- Ensure and supervise automation of feedbacks registering and handling – for all channels (Information Centre, e-mails, social networks, interviews etc.) and participants (feedback managers, staff, volunteers, HQ & Regional Branches)
- Strengthen management of URCS internal protection mechanism, including Protection Strategy development & and long-term Action Plan
- Develop, update and implement URCS Policies on Protection approach and their implementation plans
- To develop comprehensive a CEA Policy and integrate there the URCS Feedback Mechanism
- Sensitize and train URCS staff and volunteers on Protection aspects
- Improve URCS capacity for engaging with decision makers on Protection concern including partnerships with Protection Cluster, Child Protection Sub cluster, MHPSS Working group etc.
- University degree in marketing, communications, public relations, social science, project management, humanitarian faculty, human rights or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- A minimum of 1-year successful supervisory and/or project management experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
- Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent computer skills required
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian is required
- Professional experience in humanitarian or Civil Protection related field is a strong asset
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is a strong asset
Permanent place of work: Kyiv
This is a full-time position and will work primarily (9.00 AM – 6.00 PM).
Please send your resume with the position to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of inquiries, we contact candidates who fully meet the requirements of the vacancy.