Technical Advisor on Psychosocial supportIvan Stepura
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Technical Advisor on Psychosocial support.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In charge of adaptation and development of methodological material in the field of psychosocial support and social cohesion;
- Takes part in the development, reconciliation and implementation of URCS PSS programmes;
- Support the PSS unit coordinator in developing strategy, policies, SoPs, other regulatory documents;
- Develops and implements the guidelines and training programmes;
- Offers methodological assistance for PSS trainers and regional and local level PSS coordinators in order to improve the quality of PSS provided;
- Contributes to PSS Unit PMER processes in accordance with URCS standards;
- In order to ensure the quality of PSS services provided, takes part in field monitoring visits if needed;
- Acts in coordination with PSS Officers in other administrative activities.
- Knowledge on Humanitarian, development and social fields
- Knowledge of international standards for mental health and PSS intervention as well as related guidelines.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and humanitarian operations is a strong asset.
- University degree, preferably in the field of social science, psychology, public health.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in humanitarian or development organization is required
- Previous work experience with development of methodological materials is a must
- Previous experience as a trainer is a strong asset
- Ability to organize team work and work with volunteers
- Work experience in international context is an asset
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner.
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.03.2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.