Institutional Fundraiser for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS)Hihiniak Iryna
Institutional Fundraiser is responsible for creating and development resource income to Ukrainian Red Cross from the institutions: national/international donors/foundations and Ukrainian state authorities.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in resource mobilisation and proposal writing
- Experience in working with International (Non-profit / Humanitarian) Organizations
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Good level in both written and spoken English language.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Working experience with EU/ECHO/USAID etc. project planning and reporting procedures is a strong asset
- Working experience in governmental structures with external donor’s co-financing is a plus
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Being responsible for driving the institutional fundraising strategy to secure and manage income from a diverse range of institutional donors, such as governments, local authorities, international organisations, multi-donor funds, and large trusts and foundations that operate grants in a similar way to recognised institutions.
- Developing strong effective working relationships with institutional donors.
- Displaying adherence to organization’s mission, maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Establishing the institutional fundraising tools, methodology and processes in URCS Regional Branches (especially concerning the work with local authorities and gromadas), creation of dedicated regional institutional fundraising teams in URCS Regional Branches
- Writing, submitting and managing high–quality grant proposals and coordination of this process regionally in URCS Branches, including developing budgets and log frames in accordance with funder guidelines.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Represent URCS at networks and meeting events relevant to institutional funding and funders
- Lead on the development of annual income and expenditure budgets/forecasting for institutional fundraising.
- Actively contribute to planning and budgeting especially regarding institutional fundraising within the URCS Fundraising team
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.03.2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.