Individual Giving Fundraiser for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in URCSHihiniak Iryna
To analyse existing, expand and/or build up effective system of attracting donations from private donors
- To develop and increase income from new and existing donors through:
- Regular giving
- Individual donations
- Campaigns and events
- Direct marketing initiatives
- Digital tools and online platforms
- To encompass donor development, supporter acquisition and retention, through research and relationship building;
- To upgrade and manage URCS Resource Mobilization strategy for raising funds from Individuals.
- To be responsible for establishing and promoting the Ukrainian Red Cross brand and raising awareness about the organisation’s work in the public, especially with the Individuals.
- To encourage donors to both give more regularly and more often.
- Develop opportunities for individual membership and other forms of individual giving engagement.
- To support and provide advisory to regional URCS teams involved in Individual giving Fundraising. To create such dedicated teams in URCS Regional Branches and ensure proper fundraising tools and plans for them.
- To monitor thematic holidays and occasions in the media, and conduct events for enlarging donor’s database and raising funds.
- To develop and write mock-ups of fundraising events, presentations and reports for potential donors.
- To manage relationships with Individual donors before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with them.
- To rack, analyze and report on fundraising results in the Individual giving sector and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- To travel to the project site/corporate HQ depending on requirement, and to URCS Regional Branches for local fundraising teams coordination.
- Actively contribute to planning and budgeting especially regarding individual giving fundraising within the URCS Fundraising team.
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.08.2019 at email@example.com.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.