Financial Coordinator for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in URCSHihiniak Iryna
Leading all financial processes of the project, including, but not limited to, procurements, pays and on-time delivery of goods/services within budget constraints.
Serves as liaison between non-financial personnel and accounting/bookkeeping rules and procedures in order to ensure that all budgeting targets and requirements are met.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in finance management and programming / project financial support
- A University degree qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration / Auditing or any other relevant field
- Experience in working with International (Non-profit / Humanitarian) Organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel on an advanced level) and the use of specialized accounting software systems
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Good level in both written and spoken English language.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Working experience with EU/ECHO/USAID etc. and reporting procedures is a strong asset
- Support the preparation, follow-up and revision of NSIA Project budgets in conformity with the URCS and donors budgeting guidelines
- Take lead role in banking related accounting processes and transactions for the NSIA projects matters
- Contribute to efficient communication and coordination between URCS Headquarter, URCS field team, donors’ financial matters
- Coordinate procurement procedures for the NSIA Project according to URCS and the donor’s internal policies and regulations, in liaison with the NSIA – funded URCS Fundraisers team and URCS procurement specialist
- Produce financial reports that are in line with financial donors’/URCS administrative procedures
- Support and further build the capacity of the NSIA Fundraisers team on financial matters
- Process income generated by NSIA Fundraisers team in Individual Giving, Corporate, Institutional and Community Fundraising
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.08.2019 at email@example.com.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.