Corporate Fundraiser for NSIA project aimed at Resource Mobilization / Fundraising Capacity Building in URCSHihiniak Iryna
Building long-term mutually beneficial partnerships with the Corporate sector in Ukraine for fundraising.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in fundraising or CSR/marketing/PR departments of business
- Experience in working with International (Non-profit / Humanitarian) Organizations
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Good level in both written and spoken English language.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Working experience in governmental structures with external donor’s co-financing is a plus
- Working experience in sales and/or advertising is a plus
- Understanding concept of non-zero-sum game and principles of win-win-win situations.
- To upgrade and manage URCS Resource Mobilization strategy for raising funds from Corporates.
- To be responsible to manage, identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewardship of portfolio of new partners to help towards the achievement of URCS annual fundraising goal based on the approved plan and targets.
- To create a database of the corporate organizations in Ukraine, and regularly update it.
- To generate income from the corporate sector, specifically through large-scale integrated Charity of the Year partnerships, MNC, SME, employee fundraising & volunteering, payroll giving and CRM (Cause Related Marketing) campaigns.
- To support and provide advisory to regional URCS teams involved in Corporate Fundraising. To create such dedicated teams in URCS Regional Branches and ensure proper fundraising tools and plans for them.
- To monitor Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) issues in the media, and keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
- To develop and write funding proposals, corporate applications and reports, concept notes and presentations to potential donors.
- To manage relationships with Corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with Corporate.
- To track, analyze and report on fundraising results in the Corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- To travel to the project site/corporate HQ depending on requirement, and to URCS Regional Branches for local fundraising teams coordination.
- Actively contribute to planning and budgeting especially regarding corporate fundraising within the URCS Fundraising team.
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 31.10.2019 at email@example.com.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.