Administrative officer with Danish Red CrossIvan Stepura
Національний Комітет Товариства Червоного Хреста України оголошує конкурс на посаду Administrative officer with Danish Red Cross / Головного фахівця сектору підтримки міжнародних проектів.
- General provisions
Based in Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) National Committee in Kyiv, the Administrative Officer supports Danish Red Cross (DRC) Mission in Ukraine with All secretarial, Human Resources and Administrative duties associated to DRC mission in Ukraine. Employed by URCS, the Administrative Officer will be reporting to the Danish Red Cross Country Coordinator (CC) and work in close support to URCS, and in cooperation with Red Cross partners.
- Qualification requirements
- University degree, preferably in the field of administration, international relations, or English language
- At least two years of professional experience in Administration, preferably in (I)NGO, International Organization or social field
- Work experience in international organization or context is an asset
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
- Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to challenging environment.
- Must know
- Knowledge on administration, translation and organization
- Understanding of the humanitarian context and social needs in Ukraine
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, with the ability to translate
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an asset
- Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the day-to-day administrative and secretarial support requirements of the DRC CC and in his absence, his acting appointee whenever required.
- Assist DRC CC in preparation of any internal reports or presentations in PowerPoint as assigned as well as drafting of letters as well as other correspondence and drawing up of the programmes for selected visitors.
- On request of DRC CC, support communications with Embassies, International Organizations, NGO’s, ICRC, IFRC, National Societies Senior Management and Governance and also with other External Partners. Maintain an updated database for contacts.
- Act as the logistics and administration support for the meetings and prepare Minutes, Memos, simple reports and General Correspondence.
- Support workshop and training preparation in close collaboration with URCS or partners
- Build up and maintain filing system as per standards.
- Prepare briefing/debriefing programs for all incoming and outgoing personnel.
- Ensure that the personal files for DRC staff are in accordance with Standardized Filing System and contains all required documents, tracks and updates any missing information/documents.
- Ensure liaison with IFRC office regarding administrative issues under Integration Agreement.
- Support writing of administrative documents such as partnerships agreement, SoPs, general MoU, mission updates (…)
- Provide oral translation in the frame of meetings, field visits, workshops, visits
- Deliver highly qualitative written translation of documents as per request from DRC CC
- To receive, record and relay incoming and outgoing calls/messages from phones, fax and postal mails for DRC Mission
- Administrate the accommodation, visas and travel arrangements for DRC delegates and visitors
- Develop and manage a professional Welcome Service, co-ordinate visits, briefings and debriefings that take place at the Office.
- Ensure travel arrangements meet requirements and are cost effective, procedures are respected, specific and correct invoices, all quotations submitted to Finance together with actual invoice, approved by line manager.
- Manage office assets and equipment’s in an organized and efficient way
- Support DRC CC and Finance officer in related finance management tasks
- Support DRC delegates in their administrative daily tasks, under approval of DRC CC.
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 30.08.2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.