Head of Psychosocial Support UnitIvan Stepura
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Head of psychosocial support unit.
- University degree, preferably in the field of social science, psychology, public health, project management, humanitarian faculty
- At least three years of professional experience in a humanitarian organization is required
- Previous work experience in psychosocial support and development of strategy, policies and tools
- Work experience in international context is an asset
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Integrity and honesty in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner
- Strong ability to communicate with people and colleagues at different levels
- Management skills and being a team worker
- Ability to organize team work and work with volunteers
- Humanitarian, development and social fields
- Social work, psychology, protection
- Pedagogy and training frameworks
- Project management cycle, methodologies and tools
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, with the ability to translate
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and humanitarian operations is a strong asset.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and guarantee the implementation of a National psychosocial strategy
- Develop and monitor the implementation of a National action plan on psychosocial development
- Elaborate a planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework for psychosocial support (hereinafter – PSS)
- Coordinate and manage all staff, activities and functioning of the PSS Unit
- Coordinate with Red Cross partners in Country and at International level on all PSS related aspects
- Participate in International events and forums related to mental health, psychosocial support and protection
- Coordinate with relevant Ministries, Authorities and CSOs involved in psychosocial support in the country
- Mobilize partnerships and resources for PSS activities development
- Participate in writing and developing projects and provide inputs on psychosocial support
- When needed, support/ and or manage the project implementation
Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 15.05.2019 at email@example.com.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.