Head of Resource Mobilization DepartmentIvan Stepura
Ukrainian Red Cross Society, National Committee is looking for a Head of Resource Mobilization Department.
- Higher education;
- 3-years’ experience in raising funds to organizations;
- Experience in developing, compiling and implementing a strategic plan;
- 3-years’ experience of conducting management activity;
- Experience in Human Resource Management;
- High communication skills;
- Experience in writing and filling grant applications;
- Perfect command of Ukrainian, Russian|English (upper-intermediate level);
- Good PC user.
- Organization and control of activities regarding resource attraction to the organization;
- Monitoring of current grants;
- Planning and coordination of work of regional branches of organization;
- Compilation and implementation of resource mobilization plan;
- Compilation and realization of fundraising campaigns in accordance with the plan;
- Implementation of the annual financial plan;
- Establishing and maintenance strategic contacts with external partners and inside the organization;
- Organization and conduction of joint campaigns with sponsors;
- Support of existing sponsor`s database and its regular updating;
- Monitoring and analysis of fundraising activities within the organization;
- Understanding the work process of CRM – system.
- Full time;
- Opportunity for professional development and career growth.
Permanent place of work: Pushkinska St., Kyiv, probation period – 3 months.
CV will be revised from 15 May 2018 till 31 July 2018.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com till 31 July 2018.
Due to the large number of requests, we will contact those candidates who fully meet the requirements of the vacancy.
More about activities of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society, please visit official website: http://redcross.org.ua/