Psychosocial Support Project managerNataliia Krynytska
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of PSS Project manager
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of PSS Project manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In charge of implementing project(s) in the field of psychosocial support
- Ensure proper project planning, preparation and activities organisation
- Contribute to assessments, baseline study, participatory assessments etc. as relevant
- Monitor programme progress including regular filed-visits branches
- Support end of programme evaluations by ensuring proper design of tools and field trips for Evaluation Team
- Write project progress report (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual) as well as Intermediary and Final reports based on Donors requirements
- Realize tender procedures and produce tender documentation (if required) to assure transparent accounting and financial management for the supply of materials or services and select the best contracts for implementation.
- Define project budget forecast based on sound analysis of activity plans
- Support the PSS unit coordinator in developing strategy, policies, SoPs and action plan
- Coordinate and contribute actively to the development of psychosocial support related guidelines and tools to ensure qualitative recruitment, management and well being.
- Knowledge on Humanitarian, development and social fields
- Knowledge of project management cycle, methodologies and tools
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and humanitarian operations is a strong asset.
- University degree, preferably in the field of social science, international relations, project management, humanitarian faculty
- At least 1 year of professional experience in humanitarian or development organization is required
- Previous work experience as project manager
- Ability to organize team work and work with volunteers
- Work experience in international context is an asset
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter in English by 10.01.2018 on email@example.com
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.