Volunteer and Youth development managerMaria Yeremenko
Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) opens position of Volunteer and Youth development manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In charge of implementing project(s) in the field of volunteer and youth
- Ensure proper project planning, preparation and activities organisation
- Contribute to assessments, baseline study, participatory assessments etc. as relevant
- Monitor programme progress including regular filed-visits branches
- Support end of programme evaluations by ensuring proper design of tools and field trips for Evaluation Team
- Write project progress report (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual) as well as Intermediary and Final reports based on Donors requirements
- Realize tender procedures and produce tender documentation (if required) to assure transparent accounting and financial management for the supply of materials or services and select the best contracts for implementation.
- Define project budget forecast based on sound analysis of activity plans
- Support the Volunteer development unit coordinator in developing strategy, policies, SoPs and action plan
- Contribute actively to Youth Policy development and its application at National level
- Coordinate and contribute actively to the development of volunteer related guidelines and tools to ensure qualitative recruitment, management and well being.
- Knowledge on Humanitarian, development and social fields
- Knowledge of project management cycle, methodologies and tools
- Knowledge on volunteerism and youth in Ukraine
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is a strong asset.
- University degree, preferably in the field of social science, international relations, project management, humanitarian faculty
- At least 1 year of professional experience in humanitarian or development organization is required
- Experience in youth organization is an asset
- Previous work experience as project manager
- Work experience in international context is an asset
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks in a reliable and competent manner.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter in English by 7.12.2017 on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.